Get Ready! A Step-By-Step Planner for Maintaining Your Financial First Aid Kit
Bulk Order: (contact me for info)
Accidents. Fires. Floods. Hurricanes. Job instability. Unexpected repairs. Now, more than ever, uncertainty is a fact of life. This raises an important question we all too rarely ask in advance: “What happens to the pieces of my financial life if an emergency hits?”
In GET READY!, financial expert and award-winning author Tony Steuer explains how to organize your financial life with a comprehensive, easy-to-follow, step-by-step process. After explaining what exactly each piece of your financial life is—from bonds and bank accounts to CDs and retirement plans—GET READY! expertly guides you through the process of documenting vital information and gathering it in one place to maximize your financial preparedness. GET READY! covers:
- Implementing the GET READY! system to help organize your financial documents in the way that works best for you.
- Assembling documents and knowing which are critical to your financial preparedness and which to toss.
- Creating a critical emergency action list, so you can be prepared in the event of an evacuation.
- Communicating key components of your financial life to family and heirs, so they’re not left guessing in an emergency and can step right in if something should happen to you.
- Setting up your financial dashboard to monitor your overall financial preparedness.
- Staying ready with a system that helps you maintain your financial health and preparedness.
GET READY! goes beyond other financial organizational systems by demystifying the world of personal finances, explaining how to easily assess your financial situation and identifying issues that need to be addressed so that you can become better educated about your finances and maximize your resources.
As a bonus, all worksheets are available for download through links provided in the book.
*Amazon Best Seller*
Independent Publisher Book Awards (IPPY) 2020 - Bronze Medal : Finance/Investment/Economics
Excellence in Financial Literacy Education (EIFLE) - Adult Book of the Year
Pages: 250, Publisher: Life Insurance Sage Press, Format: Paperback, Kindle, PDF, Release Date: January 7, 2020, Chapters: 11, Language: English ISBN-13: 978-0-692-16392-4 Genre: Personal Finance, Budgeting & Money Management, Survival & Emergency Preparedness, Target Audience:People looking to organize their finances for themselves and for their heirs.
Table of Contents
Introduction: Get Ready!
Chapter 1: How to Use This Planner
Chapter 2: Creating Your Financial First Aid Kit
Chapter 3: Listing Your Assets
Chapter 4: Organizing Your Retirement Plan
Chapter 5: listing Your Home and Real Estate/Real Property
Chapter 6: Compiling Your Income (Earnings)
Chapter 7: Organizing Your Debts, Personal Loans, Living Expenses and Taxes
Chapter 8: Assembling Your Insurance Portfolio
Chapter 9: Estate Planning
Chapter 10: Evaluating Your Financial Readiness
Chapter 11: Staying Ready:
Appendix: Stepping In
Pre-order: Get Ready! (Expanded Edition): A Financial First Aid Kit on Indiegogo (here)
Bulk Order (contact me for info)