It’s not always easy to talk about estate planning, but it is vital. Not just for financial and emotional peace of mind, but because protecting your family is the ultimate gift. Don’t leave these important decisions to the government. Start your estate plan today.
7 REASONS TO HAVE AN ESTATE PLAN
- None of us know what tomorrow will bring
- Identify who oversees your finances if you’re sick or disabled
- Identify who makes medical decisions for you if you’re sick or disabled
- Ensures your wishes are fulfilled after death
- Minimizes and/or eliminates the costly and time consuming probate process
- Establishes guardianship for minor children
- Provides peace of mind and reduces stress on your family
COMMON MYTHS OF ESTATE PLANNING
It won't affect me while I'm alive
It's strictly for older people
It's complex and expensive
It's only for the wealthy
It requires constant maintenance
Estate planning should be simple, convenient and affordable.
With EP Navigator, it is.
Our online solution, paired with a nationwide network of attorneys means
you'll get the highest quality documents at a fraction of the cost.
Guided or Self-Guided
With EP Navigator you have the option of having a member of the EP Navigator team guide
you through the estate planning software, or completing the process on your own.
A member of the EP Navigator team will provide you with non-legal guidance through estate planning software via phone call and/or computer screen share.
Complete the process on your own using our easy to follow software with automated guidance.