The GET READY! Financial Principles empowers consumers and establishes a baseline of expectations for financial preparedness.
The GET READY! Financial Principles are an affirmation of Principles that should be adhered to, by all members of the financial services industry including financial advisors and insurance agents along with all financial services companies. The GET READY! Financial Principles were created by Tony Steuer, CLU, LA, CPFFE to help financial consumers understand theirs right and to assist advisors, companies and other members of the financial services industry in meeting these Principles.
Why The GET READY! Financial Principles Matter To You As A Financial Consumer:
- It defines reasonable expectations for you as an Financial Consumer.
- The GET READY! Financial Principles provides simple, easy to understand guidelines. It is a Standard of Excellence.
- Advisors, Companies and others who adhere toThe GET READY! Financial Principles have shown that they are dedicated to providing the most qualified, professional and fair experience and to acting in your Best Interest. Learn more about “Choosing a Financial Advisor” .
- Financial products and services can be complex. Having an advisor with integrity will make a positive difference.
- It will assist you in acquiring the optimal financial products and services that best fits your needs and goals.
- You will be empowered as an informed consumer. See: “Tips To Protect Yourself“.
- The focus is on moving from a sales perspective to a consultative perspective whereby your financial needs are examined at the time of implementation and continuously monitored the whole time you have that financial product.
So what’s the next step? Subscribe to the GET READY! newsletter (see below). And, please share The GET READY! Financial Principles.
GET READY! Be financially prepared!
- Learn how to GET READY with risk protection for your financial life
- Stay READY by maintaining your financial first aid kit
- Keep up with the latest news on financial preparedness