The GET READY! Financial Standards are an affirmation of Standards that should be adhered to, by all members of the financial services industry including financial advisors and insurance agents along with all financial services companies. The GET READY! Financial Standards were created by Tony Steuer, CLU, LA, CPFFE to help financial consumers understand theirs right and to assist advisors, companies and other members of the financial services industry in meeting these Principles.
Why the GET READY! Financial Standards Matter To You As A Financial Consumer:
- It defines reasonable expectations for you as an Financial Consumer.
- The GET READY! Financial Standards provides simple, easy to understand guidelines. It is a Standard of Excellence.
- Advisors, Companies and others who adhere to the GET READY! Financial Standards have shown that they are dedicated to providing the most qualified, professional and fair experience and to acting in your Best Interest. Learn more about “Choosing a Financial Advisor" .
- Financial products and services can be complex. Having an advisor with integrity will make a positive difference.
- It will assist you in acquiring the optimal financial products and services that best fits your needs and goals.
- You will be empowered as an informed consumer. See: “Tips To Protect Yourself“.
- The focus is on moving from a sales perspective to a consultative perspective whereby your financial needs are examined at the time of implementation and continuously monitored the whole time you have that financial product.
So what’s the next step? Subscribe to the GET READY! newsletter (see below). And, please share the GET READY! Financial Standards.