Does the thought of being financially prepared leave you with a headache? Here you will find resources to help you create and maintain your Financial First Aid Kit on a simple step-by-step basis:
- GET READY! Financial Preparedness Quizzes
- 12 Simple Steps to Maintaining Your Financial Life (Slideshare)
- Articles and interviews on financial preparedness published on other sites and publications
- Choosing A Financial Advisor
- Financial Advisor Designation Table: Learn more about the most common Financial Designations
- Tips To Protect Yourself
- Glossary: The most comprehensive and useful glossary of financial terms.
- Sign Up For The GET READY! Financial Preparedness Newsletter
Managing Your Financial First Aid Kit
- GET READY! Tables and Worksheets (Downloadable & Fillable PDF's)
- Annual Percentage Rate For Insurance Premiums
- Insurance Company Rating Services
- Financial Regulatory Agencies
- Insurance Annual Review Guides
- Ten Things That You Need To Know About Disability Insurance
- Top Ten Questions on Life Insurance
- Why Would My Life Insurance Policy Underperform?
- How Much Life Insurance Do I Need?
- Life and Disability Insurance Workbooks Overview (Slideshare)
- Understanding Term Life Insurance (Slideshare)
- Understanding Permanent Life Insurance (Slideshare)
- Answers to Common Questions on Life & Disability Insurance (YouTube)