Does the thought of insurance leave you with a headache? Are you a consumer, advisor, trustee or fiduciary who owns, manages, or is about to buy an insurance policy?
Here you will find insurance resources to help you maintain, manage, or purchase an insurance policy.
Basics of Insurance:
- Insurance Literacy Quiz
- Optimal Insurance Deductible Calculator
- Articles and interviews on insurance published on other sites and publications
- Choosing An Agent and/or Insurance Company
- Insurance Designation Table: Learn more about the most common Insurance Designations
- Tips To Protect Yourself
- Glossary: The most comprehensive and useful glossary of life and disability insurance terms. Learn Insurance Lingo!
- Recommended Services and Tools: This page features services and tools that have been useful over the years and may be useful to you.
- Sign Up For The Insurance Literacy Newsletter
Managing Your Insurance
- Annual Percentage Rate For Insurance Premiums
- Insurance Company Rating Services
- Insurance Regulatory Agencies
- Insurance Annual Review Guides
- Secrets of the Life Insurance Industry
- Top Ten Questions on Life Insurance
- Why Would My Life Insurance Policy Underperform?
- The Whole Life Rebellion
- How Much Life Insurance Do I Need?
- Life and Disability Insurance Workbooks Overview
- Understanding Term Life Insurance
- Understanding Permanent Life Insurance
GET READY! Be financially prepared!
- Learn how to GET READY with risk protection for your financial life
- Stay READY by maintaining your financial first aid kit
- Keep up with the latest news on financial preparedness