Does the thought of being financially prepared leave you with a headache? Here you will find resources to help you create and maintain your Financial First Aid Kit on a simple step-by-step basis:
- Financial Preparedness Quiz
- Articles and interviews on financial preparedness published on other sites and publications
- Choosing A Financial Advisor
- Financial Advisor Designation Table: Learn more about the most common Financial Designations
- Tips To Protect Yourself
- Glossary: The most comprehensive and useful glossary of financial terms.
- Recommended Reading Books to help you on you on the path to Financial Literacy
- Sign Up For The GET READY! Financial Preparedness Newsletter
Managing Your Financial First Aid Kit
- GET READY! Tables and Worksheets (Downloadable & Fillable PDF's)
- Annual Percentage Rate For Insurance Premiums
- Insurance Company Rating Services
- Financial Regulatory Agencies
- Insurance Annual Review Guides
- Secrets of the Life Insurance Industry
- Top Ten Questions on Life Insurance
- Why Would My Life Insurance Policy Underperform?
- The Whole Life Rebellion
- How Much Life Insurance Do I Need?
Slidecasts (on Slideshare):
- 12 Simple Steps to Maintaining Your Financial Life
- Life and Disability Insurance Workbooks Overview
- Understanding Term Life Insurance
- Understanding Permanent Life Insurance
GET READY! Be financially prepared!
- Learn how to GET READY with risk protection for your financial life
- Stay READY by maintaining your financial first aid kit
- Keep up with the latest news on financial preparedness